What Do We Do
- Cover daily regional and international news for Arab readers through the lens of satire.
- Publish a quarterly print magazine that experiments with an array of media formats to highlight and satirize issues of the day across the Middle East.
- Media critiques that expose the role of propaganda and the loyalist press in serving autocrats and political elites.
- Host an annual award highlighting the worst excesses of Arabic-language media and journalism, such as the promotion of hate speech and false news.
- Nurture a broad community of people who believe in the cause of satire and political reform, in a large and representative Facebook group and a dedicated community website.
- Run an in-house technical department developing and experimenting with original media and publishing format.
- Pioneering in the media field in the creation of self-sustaining financial models, new media formats, technical development in the media, and including more women in creative publishing.